Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tension [alexander]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander

Alexander

tension [alexander] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Alexander layed on top of Idina for a couple seconds, blinking and starting wide eyed into her eyes. He felt his face grow hot and he quickly jumped off and back to the couch.

He cleared his throat and mumbled, "...Sorry..."

He stared at the his hands, which where resting in his lap. He didn't dare look at her.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:50 pm

"Ahaha...that's okay..." Idina replied awkwardly. Good thing he didn't look at her or he would have seen her face turn bright red. She slowly got up and sat as far away from him on the couch as possible.

She stared at the TV screen, trying to concentrate on the movie. It was difficult.
Back to top Go down
https://theendlessforum.forumakers.com
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Alexander kept his head down, but his eyes up, while he tried to watch the movie. His neck started to hurt though so he slowly raised his head back up.

Why was he feeling like this? He didn't love Idina, like that anyway. He did love her though, but it was like a brother-sister sort of love, right?

Ugh, how confusing.

"I think I'll go make that popcorn now," Alexander mumbled, while getting up from the couch.

He headed straight for the window in the kitchen though, and opened the window. He stood there in front of it, and let the cool night air hit his hot blushy face. He turned back around, and started fishing for the popcorn maker.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 pm

While Alexander was gone Idina managed to recompose herself. What a strange moment they'd just shared. Strange, yet not altogether unpleasant. Dina actually smiled a little, thinking about Alex's face being so close to hers. She kept smiling without even noticing she was doing it, even when Alex came back with the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Alexander came back with a bowl of popcorn covered with cheddar cheese powder. He set the bowl next to Dina and sat on the other side of the bowl. Without looking he started to grab handfuls of popcorn and shoved them into his mouth.

"So," he said, his mouth full of popcorn. "Did I miss anything important?"
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:23 pm

"Huh?" Idina said blankly. She hadn't been paying all that much attention to the movie. "Oh. No. Voldemort killed some old man." She grabbed for some popcorn and, in proper romantic comedy cliche fashion, accidentally grabbed Alex's hand. But instead of letting it go and being embarrassed like she probably should have, she held on for way longer than necessary before finally pulling her hand away and setting it in her lap like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Alexander didn't notice the hand thing, or did but just let it slide, either way that hand holding happened a little longer then a normal accidental hand hold should last.

"Huh," said Alexander. "I like old people, they're cute and usually smell like flowers...or cigars, or poop."
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 pm

"Uh...that didn't really make any sense at all," Idina commented, actually grabbing popcorn this time. She shoved a bunch of it in her mouth and said something that sounded like this; "Jyooikefingzatellitat" because her mouth was full.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:44 pm

"Whut?" Alexander asked, turning his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Idina swallowed the copious amount of popcorn. "You heard me," she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Alexander smiled a amused-like smile and laughed slightly, "No, I can't say that I did hear you."
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm

"Shut up, Alex," Idina said, throwing a piece of popcorn at Alex. It hit him right between the eyes and bounced off his face.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:53 pm

"Don't call me Alex," Alexander replied, throwing a couple pieces of popcorn at Dina in return.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:03 pm

"Alex, Alex, Alex," Idina replied, throwing a piece of popcorn for each time she said 'Alex.'
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:06 pm

"It's Alexander," Alexander said with a roll of the eyes. "And stop throwing popcorn at me you're making a mess."

But even as he said that, he grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it all at Idina.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Idina grabbed the bowl from Alex and dumped it out all over his head. "Sorry about the mess, Alexander," she said smugly. She laughed and put the bowl upside down on his head.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:15 pm

"Thank you," Alexander replied, even though he had a bowl on his head and bits of cheddary popcorn in his hair. "You know I don't like to be called Alex."

He took the bowl off his head and acting quickly, stuck it on Dina's and spun it around so she could get some cheddar powder in her hair too.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm

"Hey!" Dina exclaimed angrily, pulling the bowl off her head. "Thanks a lot Alex, now I have to wash my hair again. Ugh." She ran a hand through her hair to assess the damage. "Pause the movie, I have to take a shower now." She got up and walked into the bathroom huffily.

You don't mess with a girl's hair.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:25 pm

"Buahahaha!" Alexander let out a fake evil laugh of triumph. "The orange looks good on ya!"

He grinned and watched her huffily walk to the bathroom. He paused the movie, shook any popcorn that was left in his hair and retreated to the closet that had the vacuum cleaner. It was a pretty sweet vacuum cleaner and in no time, he had all the popcorn cleaned up. He put the vacuum back into it's closet and stuck the bowl in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:37 pm

Idina took a quick hot shower and got out and dried herself off. She groaned when she realized she'd forgotten pajamas, and didn't feel like putting her dress back on only to change out of it five seconds later. She wrapped a towel around herself and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Don't look, Alex!" she warned as she made her way to her bedroom. "I'm not wearing clothes."

(As if he wouldn't look after hearing that.)
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:42 pm

"It's not Alex it's Alexander!" Alexander said to her, while doing the exact thing she told him not to do.

He saw her, all wet with nothing but a towel on. Holy temptation!

Holy Jesus, avert the eyes young man!

Grinning ever so slightly, Alexander turned his head and stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Unfortunately Dina saw him looking at her. "Hey, Mr. Fighter Unit, did you just disobey me?" she said, after changing into her pajamas. "You know it's bad for us when you disobey me! You always have to do what I say." She sat down next to him after her short lecture.

"Sooo...see anything you liked?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 pm

"I might have," Alexander replied honestly.

He grinned sheepishly at his master, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:04 pm

"I should make you take off your clothes, just to be fair," Idina grumbled. She wouldn't really though. Of course, having lived with Alex for years, they had both already accidentally seen each other when they, er, weren't decent dozens of times. It wasn't exactly an unusual occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:07 pm

"You've already seen me naked," Alexander said with a wave of his hand. "But if you really want me to," he continued while playing with the belt of his pants, "I'll do it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

tension [alexander]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next