Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tension [alexander]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Idina
Admin
Idina

tension [alexander] Empty
PostSubject: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Idina was getting ready for a date she had tonight. She was pretty excited, she hadn't had a date in a while. Maybe this one would actually go somewhere. It was with a normal man from Rellim City, so that would be interesting. Dina hadn't left Skye in a while.

She wore a cocktail dress and left her hair down, and was currently applying makeup. "I think this shade of lipstick makes me look kinda slutty," she commented, looking at herself closely in the mirror. "What do you think, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
https://theendlessforum.forumakers.com
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Alexander kind of answered her with a grunt, he didn't like that she was going on a date, not at all. He wasn't jealous at all, he refused to admit that he was jealous. He couldn't be jealous! Right...?

"I don't like this," he commented. "What if you get hurt...?"
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Dina gave Alexander a complaisant look. "Don't worry, I hear restaurants in Rellim have very high safety standards," she replied sarcastically. She shook her head and turned back to the mirror to search for imperfections. Seriously she said, "It's a date, Alex, a first date. No one gets hurt on first dates."
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:26 pm

"You don't know that!" Alexander replied while sitting up. "Haven't you been watching television? Date rape is everywhere!"

He said his last sentence while tossing his hands in the air. Then he dropped them back into his lap and tossed his head to the side to get the hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Dina laughed. "You're too cute," she replied. "I don't need to worry about date rape. I put out on the first date anyways." She didn't really put out on the first date (er, most of the time,) she just wanted to see Alex's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Alexander sat there with his mouth hanging open, "Dina! That's slutty!"

He got up from where his was sitting, (which will be the toilet with the lid down I suppose.) and stomped out of the bathroom.

He came back though, "What if you get an STD? And die? I don't know what I'd do with myself if you died!"
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:45 pm

"I was kidding, genius," Dina replied dryly, still not tearing her eyes away from the mirror. Finally seeming satisfied, she turned around to face Alex and put her hand on her hips. "Now you're just being ridiculous. You know, maybe if you actually went on a date or two you wouldn't feel the need to be so involved in my love life. Just a thought."

In all honesty, Dina couldn't figure out why Alex didn't have a girlfriend. He was good-looking, very good-looking, and on top of that he was a really nice guy whose only real flaws were being kind of whiny and clingy. In fact if Dina thought it could work she would date him herself.

But she knew it could never work. Not in a million years. Her and Alexander? Yeah right. It would never work.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:53 pm

"You always pay a price with dating or being in a relationship," Alexander replied, some what sadly. "You'll always get your heart broken."

He sighed and stepped out of the bathroom doorway, and shuffled to the kitchen, his slippers making that noise they make when they're dragged upon the linoleum. He turned his head towards the refrigerator. He stuck his hands in the pockets of his hoody, stood there then decided he didn't want a sandwich and went back to Idina.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:01 pm

"Alexander...hey, come here," she said softly as he returned, putting her hand on his shoulders gently. "Look, I'd rather take the risk of getting my heart broken than be alone all the time. Not everyone is out to hurt you." She offered him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Alexander was too sensitive to get his heart broken, he didn't like to admit that either. Emotionaly, he was a wimp really. He was looking down at the floor but forced himself to look at Dina's face. Her small smile made him smile.

"I know...you're right." he lied. "I guess I do need to go out more often."
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:23 pm

"That's the spirit," Dina said encouragingly. "You'll find that special person eventually. And when you do all that heartbreak'll be worth it." Dina wasn't sure where she was coming up with all this cheesy crap. She'd been watching too many romantic comedies lately. Ugh.

They kept smiling and looking at each other when suddenly Dina realized she was almost leaning forward. She cleared her throat and took a step back. "Weeeell, I'd better be going!" she said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Alexander got sad again, but he couldn't figure out why. He couldn't actually like Idian like that. He already told himself that he didn't! But he still couldn't shake the feeling of unhappy.

"Can we watch that Harry Potter movie we DVRed when you get back?" he asked, trying to sound cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:33 pm

"Oh, I'm not coming back tonight. I put out on the first date, remember?" Dina said as she walked away. Once she got to the front door she turned around grinning. "Kidding of course. Yeah, we can watch it. We'll pop some popcorn."

She waved over her shoulder and walked out the door. Somehow, strangely, she found herself looking forward more to the movie than the date.

Huh.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Alexander smiled after her. He couldn't wait for her to get home!

-TIME LAPSE-

Alexander had tried to stay awake, but ended up falling asleep on the couch watching Flava of Love 2 reruns.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:42 pm

Idina ended up coming back a little later than she expected. She really had had a good time, and she was going to go out with Shaun (her date) again next week. He was funny, moderately rich, and a really good kisser.

When she came in, all the lights were off and Alexander was passed out on the couch while the TV was still on.

"Hey, wake up," Dina said, sitting on his legs. "We're watching Harry Potter, remember?" She shook him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 pm

"Huh, wuh?" Alexander opened his eyes and blinked at the crazy clock wearing black man on the screen. He layed his head back down for a second, and waited for his brain to come back into reality.

"How was the date?" he finally asked.

Not like I care.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 pm

"It was great!" Dina exclaimed cheerfully, searching through their recordings for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. "Believe it or not I didn't get date raped. We're going out again next week.

"Ah, here it is," she turned the movie on and kicked off her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:57 pm

"That's great," Alexander replied, failing to hide his sarcasm.

He squirmed his way out from underneat Dina and sat indian style on the couch. He yawned and absentmindedly rubbed his eye.

"So which one is this?" he asked. "Number four?"
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:49 pm

"Yup," Dina replied, looking for the right buttons on the remote. "I'm turned the subtitles on so that instead of just lazing around we can work on our vocabulary, too." To Dina, moments spent not being productive were moments wasted.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:27 pm

"Laaaame," complained Alexander. "Can't we just enjoy the movie? Without learning?"

Alexander slouched in his seat, and sighed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:30 pm

"Hey, if you're not good in a battle, it makes me look bad too," Dina replied firmly. She was the Sacrifice so whatever she said went. When Alex slouched down she playfully shoved him, only Dina didn't usually know her own strength so when she playfully shoved him she actually really shoved him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 pm

"Hey, don't shove me!" Alexander said, all pouty. "It's not nice..."

He made an ugly face at Dina and stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:35 pm

"Aw, poor baby doesn't like it when I shove him," Dina said in a teasing baby voice. She grabbed his shoulders and shoved him with her whole body weight so that she kind of went down with him. She laughed, not realizing the position they were in; she was on top of him, practically straddling him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:40 pm

"I know where you're ticklish Dina!" Alexander warned. "And I'm not afraid to use these fingers!"

Apparently, he didn't realize the position they were in either, or he would be blushing feriously. He threateningly poked at her rib cage, indicating that he meant business.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

"Oh no you don't!" Idina exclaimed, suddenly not sounding so amused. Some people hate being tickled and she was one of them. She jerked away from his fingers, lost her balance ("Ack!") and fell off the couch, dragging Alex with her. Now they were both on the floor, and Alex was on top of her. Their faces were inches apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tension [alexander]   tension [alexander] Empty

Back to top Go down

tension [alexander]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next