Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a star! [Alexander]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idina
Admin
Idina

I'm a star! [Alexander] Empty
PostSubject: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:40 pm

After the whole 'I love you' incident, Idina had decided the best course of action was to pretend it had never happened. After the initial awkwardness, she and Alexander had seemed to get pretty much back to normal. Neither of them ever talked about that night.

"What should we ride first, Alex?" Dina asked loudly, over the sounds of the amusement park. Banderole Mountain tended to bring out the kid in her. She was excited!

And a little scared. Roller coasters scared her. But she rode them anyways; fear was what made them so fun!
Back to top Go down
https://theendlessforum.forumakers.com
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Alexander has also chosen to forget that night. He'd feel so confused and hurt whenever he thought of it. But today, he was at his favorite place on earth, and he wasn't going to feel sad or confused today.

He looked around at all the different rides, trying to figure out which one they should ride first.

"I don't know," he finally said. "Which one is your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:07 pm

"They all scare me," Dina admitted. She paused and looked at Alexander closely. "You...didn't get mad when I called you Alex." She narrowed her eyes suspiciously and jokingly asked, "Are you feeling okay?" She put her hand on his forehead and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:19 pm

"Huh?" Alexander asked, not really paying attention. "Sorry, didn't realize you called me that...don't call me Alex."

He stared around at the park some more, allowing his mind to wander once again. He came back though once he finally decided.

"Do you want to take it slow and...ride the tilt a whirl?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:23 pm

"No, I wanna go on something tall and fast," Idina replied at once. Taking it slow was for lame people! She wasn't lame! She was gonna take it fast. "Let's go on..." she scanned the park map until she found a satisfactory ride. "That!"

She pointed at The Cougar, which was a fast twisty roller coaster with one giant hill and four loop dee loops.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Alexander looked at the roller coaster she was pointing at and smiled, that one was his favorite.

"Hells yeah!" Alexander squeaked in excitement. "Let's go!"

He grabbed Dina's wrist and started running. Before they knew it, they were in line waiting for their turn to ride The Cougar.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 pm

"A half hour!" Dina exclaimed indignantly, looking at the estimated wait. She stood on her tiptoes to try and see over the heads of the dozens of people ahead of them in line. "What are we supposed to do for that long? Stand here?" she asked, as if standing in line was the most outrageous thing she'd ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:39 pm

"Well that's what you normally do in amusement parks," Alexader told Dina, a smirk of amusment on his face. "So I was thinking," he began. "That I think I want a cat."
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:53 pm

"If you're getting a cat I'm getting a ferret," Dina decided right then and there. Why Alex getting a cat meant she should get a ferret, not even she knew. But that was what was going to happen. She wanted a pet too, goddammit!
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:05 pm

"Ferrets are cool," Alexander chirped. "Maybe your ferret can be friends with my cat."

Without warning, he grabbed his Sacrifice to him, hugged her, then playfully poked her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Dina made the squeak sound when Alex poked her because she was ticklish, and by complete reflex elbowed Alex as hard as she could. "Hey--Oops, sorry!" she exclaimed when she elbowed him. She frowned. "Don't poke me, you little jerk." She reached up and messed up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Alexander made an 'oof' sound when Dina's elbow made contact with his stomach. He fixed his hair once he stood back up then said, "Sleep with one eye open tonight, Dina."

He stuck out his tongue at her, then gently pinched her nose.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Dina rolled her eyes dismissively. "I'd tell you to do that same, but then you'd actually have to do it," she said loftily. She shoved him gently.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Alexander smiled at Dina's joke and shoved her back, "Hey look, it's gonna be our turn to ride soon!"
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:35 pm

"Yay, let's get in front!" Dina exclaimed excitedly. She shoved through some people, dragging Alex with her, to get to the front car. They got in and got all buckled and harnessed and stuff. This was the part right before the ride started that Dina would get nervous. Soon there'd be no turning back. "Ahah. It's going to start soon...What if it crashes? I'm scared. If it doesn't start soon I'm gonna get out. Oh my god."

Just then there was a jerk and the rollercoasted started it's slow ascent up the giant hill. "Eeee, it's starting!" Dina exclaimed, holding the bar for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:42 am

Alexander wasn't afraid at all, in fact his hands were in the air as soon as the roller coaster started to go.

"This is so awesome," he yelled excitedly. "Put your hands in the air Dina!"
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:51 pm

"NO, YOU'RE INSANE!" Dina screamed as they hurtled down the hill at a bajillion miles per hour. When they came upon the first loop she screamed again and hugged Alex in a suffocating death grip. "WE'RE GONNA DIIIIEEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Even though Dina was killing Alexander, he was still able to laugh and scream and have fun. When the roller coaster stopped, he took deep breathes, happy that he could breath again.

"See," Alexander said to her, as their bars rose up. "It wasn't bad at all!"
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 pm

"That. Was. SO COOL," Idina said with a wide-eyed, excited look. "Let's go again! No, let's go on something faster! No, you decide!" She thrust the park map at him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Alexander laughed lightly at Dina's enthusiasm and took the map from her. He studied it for a little bit then pointed at a roller coaster called, 'The Seven Deadly Sins'.

"Let's ride this one," he said.

Alexander didn't understand why they named it what they did, but either way, it was a sweet ride. It wasn't quite as fast as The Cougar, but it was twice as tall.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:59 pm

"Yeahhhh!" Idina agreed excitedly. She took of running towards the ride like an excited seven year old. "I'll race you there!" she yelled once she was a good twenty feet ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:31 pm

"That's no fair you cheater!" Alexander called after her.

He had no time to lose though, he had to go. He took off in a sprint and followed after his Sacrifice as fast as he could. Although he had to weave in and out of many different people, he finally caught up to Dina, but of course, all his luck, when he caught up to her she was already in line, so that meant she won.

"You're a cheater," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 pm

"You're a sore loser," Idina retorted playfully. She stuck her tongue out at Alex. "Haha, I won. You got beat by a girl." She smiled and turned back around to face the line. "This'll be another long wait. What do you wanna do to pass the time?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:44 pm

"I dunno," replied Alexander. "We could talk about how scared you were when we rode the Cougar."

He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a star! [Alexander]   I'm a star! [Alexander] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a star! [Alexander]
Page 1 of 1