Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my star [chantal]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Caleb had told Chantal to meet him at the beach tonight, but he hadn't told her why. Of course it was probably easy to guess that it was because of her birthday, which was today [we're pretending this was on the day of her birthday, at least], but he was still trying to make it some sort of surprise.

So under the moonlight was a large bonfire that Caleb had made, two fold-up chairs next set up right by it with a cooler with two sticks on top for smores. Tied to the chairs were two balloons for each chair, each balloon saying something different on it, whether it was "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHANTAL" or "YOU'RE TWENTY, HOORAY!" or something cheesy like that.

Caleb sat on a large rock that was away from the bonfire some, acoustic guitar in his lap with soft sounds of the happy birthday song playing from it. He really hoped Chantal would show up soon. He couldn't stand being away from her.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Chantal was so excited, it was her birthday and what made it even better was the fact that Caleb had planned a little party for her on the beach.

She arrived at the beach right on time, and walked into the cold sand. The moon was reflecting off of the water and it looked so beautiful. The wind stirred and and Chantal shivered, and hugged herself. She wish she had brought her hoody out of her car but she wasn't thinking.

She stopped and scanned the beach then spotted the spot where Caleb said he would be. She quickly ran over to the bonfire, snuck up behind Caleb, and yelled 'boo' while grabbing his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Caleb was about to change chords when Chantal snuck up behind him. He jumped, dropping his guitar into the sand. He looked behind him at Chantal, smiling and hugging her, picking her up and spinning in a circle as he did so.

"Hey, happy birthday!" he said as he spun her around. He set her back on her feet and looked at her, picking his guitar back up and resting it against the rock so it wasn't laying in the sand. He looked to the bonfire before looking back to her again. "How do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:01 pm

"I love it," Chantal replied. "It's amazing."

She grinned up at him, "It's perfect."

The wind blew again, and she shivered. She walked over to the bonfire and sat in one of the chairs.

"So what's going to happen tonight?" she asked Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:09 pm

Caleb smile a proud smile. He was glad that she liked it. That was all he wanted.

He followed her to the bonfire, sitting in the chair next to hers. He leaned over, taking a stick and handing one to her, keeping one for himself. He opened the cooler and took out a bag of marshmallows, a bar of chocolate, and graham crackers. Before closing the cooler he grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of Merlot, setting it on top of the cooler along with the stuff for smores.

"Tonight we're going to relax," he said, pouring her a glass. "And you're going to have a great birthday. Turning twenty is a big deal. This is almost legal." He handed her the glass, pouring his own.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Chantal gasped excitedly, "How did you get this?"

She knew Caleb was too young to buy alcohol, she was too, but in one more year they could get drunk and stupid together.

"This is awesome Caleb," she said to him. "You're the best."

She leaned over her seat and kissed Caleb on the cheek for thanks.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm

"I have connections," he said with a wink, trying to be mischevious. "I'm glad you like it." He smiled wide when she kissed him on the cheek, his free hand reaching for her cheek and holding her there, their faces only centimeters away.

"I love you," he said, looking right into her eyes. "All I want is for you to be happy. If you're ever unhappy, let me know and I'll change it for you." He couldn't stand being this serious for too long, and as soon as he was finished his gaze went from her eyes to her lips, which his own soon met with a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:35 pm

When he pulled away, Chantal smiled brightly at him. "Caleb," she said. "I will never be unhappy as long as I have you."

She leaned forward to kiss him again. When they pulled away once more she sat back into her chair and sighed happily. This was going to be the best birthday ever! Even though she had felt that way at every birthday that had Caleb involved. But whatever, it didn't matter.

"So when can we start on these smores?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Caleb smiled back, "Same with you, Chantal."

He leaned back in his chair as well, taking a swig of the wine. Mm. "We can start on the smores whenever you want, it's your birthday, pretty lady," he said, handing her a stick and the marshmallows, taking some for himself.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 pm

As the night went on they laughed, told stories, talked, drank wine, ate smores, and after getting a little tipsy, they had sex!

What a good way to celebrate a birthday.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my star [chantal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my star [chantal]   my star [chantal] Empty

Back to top Go down

my star [chantal]
Page 1 of 1