Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aerodynamic [Chantal]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb

aerodynamic [Chantal] Empty
PostSubject: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:11 am

Caleb sat on his bed Indian style, acoustic guitar resting in his lap and fingers strumming notes. He slid his fingers down the neck, his thumb hitting the strings rhythematically [is that a word? it is now]. Finally he started playing an actual song, the song he had written for Chantal when they found out about Skye City and all that jazz that came with it.

"For you I will serve,
For you I would perish,
For you, my Chantal
I will always cherish.
"

As the song came to an abrupt end, he couldn't help but laugh at himself. He had made that song so long ago. "I can barely call that a song anymore," he said with another laugh, looking to Chantal. "More like a crappy poem with background music."
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:24 am

Chantal smiled at Caleb when the song/poem thing was over, "I really like it."

She uncrossed her legs and layed down on her stomach. She rested her chin on her hands and looked up at Caleb, "Play something else?"
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:43 am

"Aw, thanks," he said, flashing a smile. "I hoped you'd like it." He winked and looked down to his guitar.

"Something else?" he repeated, thinking for a moment. "Well, there is this one song I've been playing a lot."

He licked his lips and positioned his fingers just right, playing again.

"I won't get addicted to nicotine,
Kerosene,
Magazines.
I won't get addicted to shopping sprees,
Honey bees,
Not for you.
I love you so,
But don't you know,
You're not for me,
This cannot be,
I will not love,
It's not enough,
It is not true,
I'm addicted to...
Youuuuuuuu.
"

He played the last note over and over, faster and harder until finally he stopped, letting the sound linger for a minute. "Not the best lyrics, but I came up with them at two in the morning one night when I couldn't sleep," he explained, smirking a little. "Not sure what it means, but it's catchy."
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:56 am

"I like that also," Chantal said, while rolling onto her back. "You should be in a band or something." She giggled at the thought, "I could be...the dancer."

She did that fish lip thing that all teenagers do in their myspace pictures then swiveled her head around, "I have some pretty hot dance moves."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 am

"A dancer, huh?" he said, resting his hands limply on his guitar and looking at her. "I don't know, I think you'd have to show me your dance moves before I'd let you be my dancer. You'd have to be really good." He still had this smirk on his face.

"I think you should show me now," he suggested. "Just so I have something to compare the girls in line to."
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:17 pm

"You want me to dance?" Chantal asked him, while sitting up. "Well, if I'm going to dance, I'll need a partner and some music."

She smirked her own smirk back at him.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:21 pm

"Okay," he said, setting his guitar next to him. "I think if we're testing your dancing abilities, I should be your partner so I can see you close up." He leaned toward the nightstand, pressing the play button on the radio. Some music came out, having a definite beat but questionable lyrics. He liked it.

He turned back to Chantal, gesturing her to stand up and start. "I'll follow your lead."
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:29 pm

"Alright," Chantal said, while getting off of his bed.

She held out her hand and pulled him close when he took it. Then they started dancing. Chantal's dancing was like that dirty dancing grinding stuff. She wondered if Caleb was enjoying this as much as she was?
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Caleb laughed as she pulled him close and started dancing on him. Not really with him, on him. And yeah, he liked it. A lot.

He looked down at her, slipping his hands over her hips and bringing her a little closer [if that was even possible]. "Your dancing is alright," he said. "Show me what else you've got." He licked his lips as he watched her, felt her, and held her. What a great Sacrifice he had.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Chantal watched Caleb's face, and she was pleased to see that he was enjoying this. When he suggested that she show him more, Chantal got a better idea. She stopped dancing, grabbed Caleb's face and kissed him.

She pulled away and smiled up at him, "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Caleb was definitely surprised as he was pulled closer and kissed. When it happened, his hands automatically grasped Chantal's waist a bit tighter, pulling her body a bit closer as well.

When she stopped, he looked down at her, surprised and delighted. "I barely got a taste of it," he whined, leaning his face towards hers this time, looking from her eyes to her lips, lingering for her to reach and meet him halfway.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Chantal liked how he wanted more, but she wanted to tease him a little bit. She wanted him to want her even more. So instead of just kissing him, she gently bit his bottom lip, pulled away and smirked.

She wriggled out of his grasp, and back up onto the bed.

"You should come get me," she said with an inocent looking smile.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Caleb hated that Chantal teased him, but it felt so wonderful being with her that the torture was worth it. When he got his lip back he licked and bit it, his lips forming into a smile as he did so.

He turned to her as she went onto the bed, a bit displeased before hearing her invitation to come and get her. "Oh, I will," he said with a laugh, climbing onto the bed and pushing her against it, his fingers slipping between hers to pin her down.

He didn't kiss her. He wasn't the one who kissed, he wasn't the one in control. Chantal had always been the one to enforce the kiss, and he liked it that way. He liked it when she decided when, where, and what. So he held himself above her, looking right into her eyes while their faces stayed only centimeters away from each other.

Come on, he said hungrily in their heads.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:37 pm

"I really like this position you've put me in," Chantal said to him. "I could get use to this."

She tilted her chin upwards, and her lips met his. It was a gentle, tender sort of kiss, but soon it turned into a passionate, fiery one. She wanted to touch him, all over, but he still had her hands in his. She didn't mind that actually, but at the same time the fact that she couldn't touch him, was driving her crazy!
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:43 pm

"Me too," he agreed. He kissed her back, thoughts of taking her clothes off and throwing them to the floor running through his mind. He really wanted to. I mean, they'd had sex before. Why not again? This was the perfect time, right? Right?

His fingers slid from hers, going down her arms, down her sides, and up under her shirt. His hands rested on the small of her back, which he pulled up with his strength, pulling her body against his. [He was holding himself up with his knees.] He never stopped kissing her as he did anything. Being with her felt better than being with anyone else, ever. And that was saying something.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Caleb was so amazing, he really knew how to please Chantal, in more ways than one. Now that her hands were free, she rested her left hand on his chest, and the other hand grabbed his hair and their kissing got rougher.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Caleb stopped kissing Chantal for a split second, his eyes opening quickly to look into hers.

Yes? he asked, speaking without words, breathing his obvious pleasure quickly and hestitantly. The connection and bond between them was unstoppable and unbelievable, but he still needed permission for everything. He needed her to tell him what to do, he needed her instruction. And so he needed to make sure they were on the same page here, both ready to go to the same level. The look in his eyes in the seconds before her answer were looks of hunger and wanting. Once they got going, Caleb never wanted to stop, but he had to.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Chantal took a couple seconds to catch her breath, then nodded giving him the permission to go all the way.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Caleb smiled in excitement, his body pulsing with emotions and anticipation. He set her back on the bed, his fingers reaching for the edges of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head...

AFTER THE HOT STEAMY AWESOME SEX.

Caleb looked up at the ceiling, one arm behind his head acting as a pillow and the other resting under Chantal's neck. The blanket covered them, their clothes flung in various places around the room. Sex with Chantal was always really rough, hard, fiesty, kinky, everything that made your blood rush and skin tingle. He looked over to her, hair falling in front of his eyes with a goofy smile to follow.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:32 pm

"I love it when you smile," Chantal told him, while rolling onto her side. "You've got the best smile..."

She smiled her own smile and playfully poked his nose. She was always so happy when she was with Caleb, but her happy would boost to a number in like the millions after days like these. Normaly it was in the hundred thousands.

She yawned a small yawn, and scooted closer to her Fighter Unit. "I think I'll spend the night in here," she mumbled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Caleb smiled even more when she said that, showing his teeth and everything. "Cheeeeese," he said with a laugh. He was such a goofball, especially after they had sex.

He kissed her finger when she poked his nose, and rested his hand on her back when she cuddled into him. His thumb crept back and forth against the blanket laying over her skin.

"I think I'd like that," he said, looking down at her. His hand moved from her back to her hair, which he played with softly. She had such beautiful brown locks, he just wanted to play with them all the time. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" he asked, feeling she should know.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Chantal wrapped her arms around Caleb's neck then kissed him lightly.

"I'm feeling really dirty," she said. "We should take a shower."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 pm

"Well isn't that a fine idea," Caleb said after kissing her, pleasantly surprised by changes in moods today. They went from calm and sweet to sexy to cuddly to dirty. What a wonderful day this was! "I can't believe I didn't think of it myself."

He sat up, the blanket falling, their bare skin exposed. He took Chantal in his arms, holding her under her knees and on her back. He scooted off of the bed, holding her up and walking to the bathroom. The door was fortunately cracked open, so he finished opening it with his back [or his butt, whatever hit the door first xD], looking into Chantal's eyes as a dirty grin spread on his face. He kissed her as he turned and shut the door with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Chantal wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back everytime he kissed her. Once they reached the bathroom, she waited a few seconds before he set her down onto her feet. She turned to him, pushed him up agaisnt the door, and kissed him deeply.

(This is so hot. xD)
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Caleb smiled through the kiss, his hands making their way around Chantal's figure. One hand slid off of her body and onto the door, making its way to the wall and into the shower. He moved his body accordingly so he could reach the shower, moving Chantal's body with him. He grasped the knob, turning it and pulling it so the shower turned on.

He got into the shower backwards, the freezing water hitting his body and soaking him. He got shivers, but he couldn't tell if it was from the water or from the way being with Chantal felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aerodynamic [Chantal]   aerodynamic [Chantal] Empty

Back to top Go down

aerodynamic [Chantal]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next