Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

does it depress you? [caleb]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idina
Admin
Idina

does it depress you? [caleb] Empty
PostSubject: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Idina was tanning. She lay on her stomach, with her blue striped bikini top untied in the back so she wouldn't get tan lines. iPod set to shuffle, eyes closed beneath her sunglasses, she felt so at ease and relaxed. With her headphones in she couldn't hear the noises of the other beachgoers, so she could really take herself to her inner happy place. The only thing that would make this moment better was, oh, I dunno, a really cute guy talking to her or something. =3
Back to top Go down
https://theendlessforum.forumakers.com
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Caleb had decided to take a day off to go to the beach. For some reason Chantal hadn't tagged along, she had things to do or something like that, so he was alone...on a beach full of people.

Caleb took a look around the beach, noticing a woman tanning. She looked beautiful, the way the sunlight was hitting her...he had to get a better look. He casually walked towards her, not planning on talking to her or anything. As he got pretty close [he was walking at a casual speed], some dumbass kids ran past him, kicking dirt in his face and pushing him "on accident." He started falling, and before he knew it, his hands were in the sand and his body was inches above the pretty lady.

"Eek," he muttered, trying to figure out what to do. He couldn't move without touching her, and he really didn't want to bother her. Oh, and those dumbass kids were standing, pointing, and laughing at him. He wasn't sure if it was because of the situation, or because his buttcrack was hanging out of his swimming trunks. He sighed. Stupid kids.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Idina heard something that wasn't her music, and was confused as to what could be so loud and/or close to her that she could hear it over her iPod. She pulled her headphones out and opened one eye...

...and let out a shriek when she saw some guy practically laying on top of her. "What the fuck!?" she yelled, turning over. In her surprise she forgot about her untied top, and it slipped down, causing her to accidentally flash the handsome stranger who was invading her personal space.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, grabber her suit and covering herself up, blushing. She was so flustered she didn't know what to do, so she kind of just laid there staring up at the guy in shock.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Caleb looked down at the woman as she turned, making eye contact before making nipple contact...and then forcing himself to make eye contact again. The expression on his face must have been priceless: shock, confusion, joy, apologeticness, a little bit of hornyness? He quickly pushed himself up, standing above her, completely unsure of what to say or do.

"I'm really sorry," he stuttered. The kids laughed at him some more, laughing at her a little too because of her lost top. He gave them a death stare and clenched his fists, which made them run away. He looked back down to her. "Do you uh...want help tying that or something?" He felt bad, you could tell. He hadn't expected any of this.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Now that the stranger wasn't on top of her--he was sitting back and not being an ass or a creeper--Dina could take a moment to appreciate just how good-looking he was. It was much more flattering to be randomly harassed by an attractive man than an ugly one.

She noticed the kids laughing and saw his death stare, and managed to kind of put two and two together and realize that this was an accident, at least on the guy's part.

"Uh...wow. That was..." she stuttered, still rather flustered. She shook her head and laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, help would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:19 pm

He nodded, moving his way behind the woman to tie her bikini top. "I'm sorry that we're meeting under such awkward circumstances," he said, his fingers lightly hitting her skin. "I'm Caleb." The nervousness in his voice seemed to disappear, his confidence finding its way back. He finished tying her top, pulling it a little to assure sturdyness.

"There you go," he said, moving so they could make eye contact. "That knot shouldn't come out unless you really want it to, but with these stupid kids hanging around, I would keep it tied." He flashed a smile, trying to be witty.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 pm

"Thanks for the advice," Idina replied, smiling back. She no longer felt the slightest bit embarrassed; who cares if some hot guy saw her boobs? The look on his face during that little incident could only be described as 'flattering.' "I'm Idina, by the way, but you can call me Dina. Most people do."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:16 pm

"Alright, Dina it is," he said with a nod. He figured he might as well just ask her to go somewhere. He was already talking to her, and he'd already seen her boobs. She wasn't pushing him away now, so maybe she would agree. If not, oh well. "How do you feel about grabbing something to eat? I'd hate to interrupt your relax time without giving something to offer."

Maybe he something would actually come from those stupidass kids.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:22 pm

"I'd love to get something to eat," Dina replied. She reached her hand out to him, indicating that he should help her up. Wow, who knew that flashing your boobs to a total stranger could result in a pleasant date with a hot guy?
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Caleb smiled, taking her hand in his and pulling her up swiftly. While she was holding out her hand, Caleb had realized that "Endless" was apparently tattooed on the inside of her wrist.

Could she...? Nah, he thought, figuring he'd ask her about it anyhow.

"Endless, huh?" he asked casually, his hands slipping into the pockets of his trunks after she was standing up. "Does it mean something?" His own label, which was on the back of his neck, hidden under his hair, was also tattooed on his knuckles. He did it as a form of artistic expression, but afterwards he noticed that it might just make him look like a douchebag. Chantal always told him that he could pull it off, so he didn't mind it so much.
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:32 pm

"Oh, this?" Dina asked lightly, holding up her arm and looking at it with mild interest. She obviously didn't know if she could trust Caleb so she wasn't going to just tell him what her name really meant. "It's open to interpretation. What do you think it means?"

She found that could sometimes be a good way to find out if people were "like her" or not, because if they were their answer would usually have something to do with a special name, or a deep bond, or something else relevant. Not always, though, but for the most part it was pretty reliable.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:37 pm

"Well, I dunno. I have some, too," he said, bringing his hands back out from his pockets as they started walking towards the bar on the beach [sorry for making shit up. xD I dunno if there was a bar on the beach or what, but there is now!]. He pointed his knuckles towards her so she could read it. "It's this thing between me and my friend, actually. I have one up here, too," he said, pushing his hair up to expose his neck and show her the original. "She has one there, too. Sort of like an insider, I guess. Something like that."
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Idina smiled. "You're from Skye, aren't you?"

She sure hoped he wasn't a student at the Academy. That would be awkward, not to mention lose her her teaching license if she ever did anything with him. Not that she was thinking of doing anything with him...>> She had just met the guy! The charming, handsome, funny guy with a really nice body...

She totally wasn't thinking about doing anything with him.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Caleb couldn't help but smile right back at her. He was so glad that the pretty lady was from Skye too!

"Yeah, I am!" he said, happiness shining through. "You too, huh? That's crazy! I graduated from Veneficus a few years back. Great school." They reached the beach bar soon, since it wasn't too far away, and he took a seat.

"What would you like?" the bartender asked. Caleb looked to Dina as a way of saying she could order first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does it depress you? [caleb]   does it depress you? [caleb] Empty

Back to top Go down

does it depress you? [caleb]
Page 1 of 1