Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kibber di kibbits.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adellia

Adellia

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Adellia was pacing in the school's office. Aadyn had told her of her meeting with her fighting unit and she hoped that hers would go just as well. All she had been told was that he was a boy and that his name was Odysseus. It was an awesome name, so hopefully the actually person would be just as awesome.

But oh how nervous she was...
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Odysseus was just as nervous as Adellia was, maybe even more. He was never good with meeting new people. He was so shy! He could never look people in the eye, and if he did he'd blush and not talk. Which made people think he didn't like them.

He took his time before he actually reached the office door. Even then he took a while before he opened it. Slowly he picked up a shaky hand, set it on the knob, turned it, and walked into the room.

Inside, waiting for him was a pretty blonde girl.

Oh, god! Why does she have to be pretty?!

"Hi," was all that he managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Adellia

Adellia

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Adellia snapped around when she heard a quiet "Hi" being spoken. She blinked a few times before stuttering, "Ar-are you Odysseus?"

Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:49 pm

"Yeah er," Odysseus mumbled back.

His eyes fluttered up and took a good look at her face. He started to blush though, and looked back at his feet.

"I'm guessing..." he said. "You're Adellia then?"
Back to top Go down
Adellia

Adellia

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Adellia smiled at his blush and nodded, "It's really nice to meet you!" She walked over and gave him a gentle hug. "Don't be shy, you're really cute!"

Actually he was a little more than cute, but she wouldn't tell him that. xD
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Odysseus felt his face grow hot. It was so hot, his skin could have melted off his face. But he liked how she knew that he was just shy, and didn't think that he didn't like her.

He smiled and gave her an awkward sort of hug back, "It's nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
Adellia

Adellia

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:15 pm

She grabbed his hand and led him over to the set of chairs that sat next to the door leading to the hallway. "So, tell me about yourself, Odysseus," Adelle said happily, still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Odysseus didn't understand it, but he was warming up to Adellia pretty quickly. He looked up, into her eyes, without blushing.

It must be the whole bond thing.

"Well," he started. "I have a mom and dad, and they love me." Gay start, but whatever. "I like to sing when nobodies listening, I have this thing for making art with pencils, and I enjoy long walks on the beach."

The last part was just to make Adellia laugh, because all the stuff he told her sounded like he was making an acount on EHarmony.
Back to top Go down
Adellia

Adellia

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Adellia giggled at him. "I like to sing when nobodies listening, too," she said, still laughing a little. "I've got a dad name Courtney, and a little brother name Jaymes. I've got a border collie named Lucas and a cat named Velcro. I like raspberry jam and the smell of honeysuckle. My favorite animal is a binturong and my favorite color is blue. I like lilies and daffodils but not pansies. And a lot of times I ramble on about nothing so feel free to stop me at anytime." She ended with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:54 pm

"Wow," Odyssues commented. "You just told me a lot more than I told you." He smiled then continued, "But I'm never good at telling people what I'm like. It's better if you just get to know me throughout the years."

He said 'years' because he figured that since him and Adellia would be spending the rest of their lives together, he might as well say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kibber di kibbits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibber di kibbits.   Kibber di kibbits. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kibber di kibbits.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless :: IT'S RP TAIM :: Skye City :: Veneficus Solum Academy-
Jump to: