Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

your life [Landon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elise

Elise

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:16 am

Elise and Landon were on their way back to Skye City, their arms locked and feet synchronous. With her free hand, Elise pushed the hair from her eyes. She looked to Landon for a second as he spoke, and then back to the city around them.

"So you really want to move here?" she asked, looking around some more. Elise had noticed that their relationship had gotten even stronger, which she didn't think was possible. She would love to live in Skye City with Landon. It would mean being with Landon all the time, and not being with her parents at all. She also would be putting Landon's parents at an inconvenience, either. "What a great idea," she said, and she really thought so. "I wonder how much it costs here."
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:22 am

"I guess there's this school," Landon replied. He had taken time to learn everything he could about this place, "where they teach you to fight. And you can live on campus. We could go there..."

He didn't know about Elise, but he was more than ready to give up his life of boring high school monotony to come and live in Skye City. Their lives could be here. They didn't need anything that Rellim had to offer. And here, they could be together forever.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:33 am

"Oh, wow!" Elise said, resting her free handon Landon's arm and holding him a little bit tighter. "That sounds fantastic! I'd love to go to school here. We'd be able to meet more people like us and make new friends and find all the fun places to go in Skye City. I'm excited! It'll be like a new life for us," she looked to him, "it would be like starting over. Like a second chance for us.

We wouldn't even need to go back to Rellim, back to my parents or your parents. We wouldn't have to lie and say we're dating, either. We have a reason to be so close all the time. Maybe you'll find yourself a boy, even," she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:37 am

Yes! Yes! Everything she said was exactly what he wanted. "That sounds perfect, Elise!" he exclaimed, unable to conceal his excitement. "We're going to be so happy here. I'm so happy you want to stay too. I was afraid you wouldn't." Of course, if she hadn't, he would have done what she wanted anyways. He always did.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 am

"Aw, I'm always up for a new adventure, especially one with you," she said, poking his nose before resting her hand back on his arm. "I'm just glad to see you so excited about something. This'll be great, I'm sure.

And I bet you'll be a great Fighter Unit, Lando," she said with a smile. "I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:57 am

Landon smiled when she called him by his nickname that only she was allowed to use. "Thanks, Ells," he replied. He needed to hear that from her. He almost believed it, too, since it came from her. "You're gonna be an even better Sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:02 am

Elise smiled and leaned up to peck his cheek when he said that. "Thanks," she said, turning to see that they were passing an office building of some sort. On the door were fancy letters reading, "Veneficus Solum Academy Board Office." Elise smiled and jumped a little bit.

"Look, Lando!" she said, pointing to the building. "Let's go in and enroll now!" She hopped in that direction, her hand slipping to his and their fingers intertwining, resulting in him being pulled along behind her.
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:04 am

"Uh...okay!" Landon agreed, since he didn't really have a choice. He didn't really know how to enroll. Did they just say "hi, I want to enroll?" Was there paperwork or something? He was pulled inside the building. "I don't know how to enroll, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:53 am

Elise shook her head. "No, I don't know either," she said, looking at him over her shoulder and talking in a hushed voice. It was really quiet in here.

She turned back around, facing a lady at a window.

"Can I help you, miss?" she asked, looking nicely at Elise. She still seemed a bit intimidating.

"Yeah, I'm Elise and this is Landon," she said, gesturing to her Fighter Unit. "We're Listless and we just found out about everything and we'd like to enroll into the school."

The lady looked at the two, looking sort of glad that they had new students, but also looking a bit...disappointed? I dunno, weird lady.

"Alright, well you'll need to fill out this paperwork," she said, sliding paperwork through an opening in the window. "Once that's filled out, come and talk to me again and we'll get your dorm room and schedule."

"That's it?" Elise asked. It seemed so easy. The lady nodded and looked down at her own paperwork, filling some stuff out and ignoring them, figuring they'd leave to fill stuff out.

She turned to Landon. "Looks like we'll be here sooner than I thought," she said, holding the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

your life [Landon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: your life [Landon]   your life [Landon] Empty

Back to top Go down

your life [Landon]
Page 1 of 1