Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a face

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Landon

Landon

What a face Empty
PostSubject: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Landon was bored and alone. Elise was busy with something today and he didn't really have any other friends. He just sat on a bench and people-watched. There were mostly old people and little kids; teenagers rarely went to the park, though Landon did see a few. Mostly couples. A few hot guys. No other losers sitting alone on a bench.

It was weird. Strangers never really seemed like people. Unless he stopped and thought about it, Landon never really realized the fact that strangers had lives. It was like once they were gone they just didn't exist anymore. Though he was pretty sure that strangers were equally indifferent towards him. He certainly wasn't expecting any total strangers to come up and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Chantal was at the park today, dressed in a pair of workout shorts and a tank top, jogging. Her hair was straight today, and pulled into a ponytail, showing off the word 'Fearless' under her hairline. She had her iPod on shuffle in one of those arm things, and was listening to a fast techno song. Techno always got her running.

She had been jogging for a while and was looking for a good spot to sit and rest. Problem was, the only bench that wasn't taken up by old stand-offish people was a bench that had a younger guy in it.

Well, it's better than an old pervert, or and old rude person.

She jogged over to the bench with it's lone sitter onner, took a seat, took out her ear buds, and smiled at the stranger.

"Hi," she said breathlessly, and took a huge gulp of the water bottle she was carrying.
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Landon looked up from his people watching into the face of a girl about his age, or maybe a little older. "Hi," he replied after a moment. He tended to be a little shy around new people, and was terrible at making small talk. He fidgeted a little, waiting for her to say something back. When she didn't, it finally hit him that maybe he should introduce himself. "I'm Landon." Don't forget to smile, he told himself, pretend like you want to talk to her. He smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 pm

After taking a couple more large gulps of water, Chantal sighed and held out her hand to shake Landon's.

"It's nice to meet you," she said cheerfully. "My names Chantal!"

She waited until he shook her hand before she rested it in her lap.

"Sorry for being all sweaty and gross looking," she said with a light laugh. "I just like to stay in shape."
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 pm

"Uh...that's okay," Landon replied, not sure why she was apologizing for being sweaty and gross looking. It's not like he cared what she looked like. They were at a public park, not a...a wedding or something fancy like that. What a weird girl. Most girls were annoying to Landon, Elise being the notable exception. "I don't mind if you're sweaty and gross and want to stay in shape."
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:29 pm

"Well, that's good," Chantal said with a nod and a smile.

She leaned back onto the bench and sighed, "Whew, I shouldn't of sat down, now I don't want to get back up. So," she continued looking at Landon, "What's a good lookin' guy like you doing at a park all by his lonesome?"
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:38 pm

What does it look like? I'm sitting here like a loser because I have no friends, Landon thought all mopey like. Chantal had caught him in a bad mood. He was in a bad mood because he hadn't seen Elise in a long time and he missed her.

"I just wanted some fresh air," he said instead. "None of my friends are around."

Those weird Endless people had told him he and Elise could 'call' each other, like telepathically or something, when they needed each other. He wished he knew how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 pm

"Aw," said Chantal. "That sucks."

She bent over her lap to tie her shoe and looked back up at Landon, "I'll be your friend...if you want."
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:27 pm

"Huh?" Landon asked, confused. He'd never had someone so bluntly offer to be his friend before. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "You're not offering to be my friend out of pity, are you? Because I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me. I already have a really good friend."
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:52 pm

"No," Chantal replied, sitting back up. "I just like making friends is all."

She smiled, "Ask my Caleb, he'll tell you!"

She felt warm and fuzzy when she thought of her Fighter Unit. He was the best Fighter Unit a girl could ask for.

"Let's hang out," she sudjested. "I know we just met. But," she continued, "We could go do something fun!"
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Landon had to admit he was interesting. Hanging out with someone, even someone he just met, had to be better than sitting alone on a park bench. "Like what?" he asked. If he had any money he would go to Banderole Mountain, but he didn't. Maybe they could go to the beach? It was a little chilly for that. He kind of wanted to go back to Skye City but he couldn't bring this girl there.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:09 am

"Hmmm well," Chantal said, thinking. "We could get some icecream, and get to know each other."

Chantal didn't think it weird at all actually to make friends with a random stranger. She liked talking, and liked making new friends. That's why she had lots!

She leaned forward and rested her head in her hands, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 am

Landon looked at her, but before he could reply he noticed the marking she had on her neck. It read 'FEARLESS.' He stared at the name. Could it be...?

"Chantal," he said slowly. If she really was one of them she would understand him, but if she was a normal person this would mean nothing to her, so there was no harm in asking, "Have you ever been to Skye City?"
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:20 am

"Well yeah," Chantal replied. "I live there."

She figured that he must have seen the mark on the back of her neck. She wondered what his name was, and if he was the Sacrafice like she was, or if he was a Fighter Unit.
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:33 am

"You do?" Landon said in wonder. He wished he lived in Skye City. As soon as he could he was going to move there. Him and Elise could live together. He could get her away from her horrible family for good. "Wow. I mean, I only just found out about Skye and all that stuff. My name is Listless and I'm a Fighter Unit." He said it with pride. He was proud to be called Listless and to serve Elise.
Back to top Go down
Chantal

Chantal

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:47 am

"My name is Fearless," Chantal told him, with the same amount of pride in her voice. "And I am the Sacrafice. Caleb," she continued, "Is my Fighter Unit."
Back to top Go down
Landon

Landon

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:51 am

"That is so cool," Landon told her. The whole thing was amazing. It made him feel...better. Than normal people, anyways. "Haha. We should battle sometime," he said jokingly. Quickly, though, he added, "Just kidding. I don't really want to battle."

He'd never had a spell battle before. He was afraid he'd be bad at it and lose, and that would mean letting Elise down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a face Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a face   What a face Empty

Back to top Go down

What a face
Page 1 of 1