Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Endless

A Loveless based rpg.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idina
Admin
Idina

That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz) Empty
PostSubject: That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz)   That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:36 pm

So, according to the website, this --> albino is an "albino." You'd think it'd be a rabbit or something, because THAT'S WHAT IT IS, but no, hold your mouse over it and the alternative text says "albino." Wtf. And this --> rabbit is "rabbit." Um, WHAT???

Anywho, all emoticon ridiculousness aside, I realized that as the forumaker I should post my intro. Hai, I'm Shannon, this is my first forum. Well, technically this is my first forum, but I didn't actually make that one, I just helped out with a few things. So I've been roleplaying for a while and I'm considered to be pretty good at it and I probably do it way too much.

;ldff <--- That was Pele the ferret.

=]

(BTDUBBZ I'm also Landon. Just so's you know.)

Last edited by Idina on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theendlessforum.forumakers.com
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz)   That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 am

Yeah, it does work better with your name.
And by the way, the linkidydink didn't work. I think you're missing some coding.
"[url=theameliaforum.forumakers.com]this[/url]"
Or my computer is stupid and I look like an ass. :] Woo!
Back to top Go down
Idina
Admin
Idina

PostSubject: Re: That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz)   That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 am

Oh, thanks, I didn't notice that. Lol. /me fixes
Back to top Go down
https://theendlessforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz)   That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz) Empty

Back to top Go down

That's Shantastic! (it's better with my name, Liz)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless :: People! :: Introz-
Jump to: